Shizuku Gallery (https://shizukugallery.com/）. to comply with the code and other laws and regulations regarding personal information, and care is taken to ensure the protection of important personal information of our customers.
About the collection of personal information(Such as customer information, such as commodities trading name, address and credit card information and e-mail address that you obtained)
We may collect personal information to the extent necessary in the following cases.
- When you have made inquiries to us.
- When you apply for service to us
- The other has been used exclusively, to such trade execution and payment and delivery.
For the use of personal information (privacy）
We will use the following purposes: personal information collected from our customers.
- For contact to customers
- For answers to inquiries from customers
- For providing services to customers
Disposal of customer information used.
- Are already used to fulfill transactions, customer information unlikely future use is discarded.
Customer information that we need to leave
- Completion of the transaction in the customer information, information that you need for the provision of after-sales service, we have strict management to limit the access authority, such an addition of a record of access.
Provision of personal information to third parties.
We can disclose or provide personal information to third parties retrieved from the customer is not available. However, if the following exceptions.
- If you have the consent of the disclosure of personal information.
- If the request from the police, etc., from public agencies.
- If you receive the application of the law.
Disclosure of personal information, correction, etc..
When there are demands such as disclosure of the self-information of the customer, a correction, the deletion, we accept it.
Perform to re-ensure thorough of staff management.
- We have been thoroughly described above the staff.
- In addition to the above, in accordance with the various terms in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act, confirm that accompany the Personal Data Protection Law and our regulations, the handling of personal information has been paying close attention.
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer. While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are cookies used for on this website?
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stores in Coolies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as “third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
You may restrict, block or delete the Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser following the steps indicated below. While settings are different in each browser, Cookies are normally configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu in the browser itself. Which particular Cookies does this website use and for what purpose? The chart below shows the Cookies, tags and other similar devices used by this website, together with information on the purpose, duration and management (proprietary and by third parties) of each one of them.